Nature Inspired Macrame Leaf Workshop Fri 1st March 2024
Learn how to tie macrame knots and make beautiful leaves and feathers to bring texture and colour to your home.
In this workshop with Bonnie Lass Create you'll be introduced macrame which is a beautiful, mindful craft. You'll be guided by Jackie who is an expert macrame artist and teacher. Macrame leaves and feathers can be used to add colour and texture to your home decor, we'll be using natural sticks from within the grounds of Carey's Secret Garden so you'll leave with a lasting reminder of your day. You'll get started straight away choosing from a range of gorgeous yarns, beads and other textiles to create a truly unique piece of work.
- Be inspired by Jackie's collection of samples.
- Forage in the Secret Garden for natural materials to be part of your creation
- Discover and learn a range of macrame knots
- Design and start creating your own macrame leaf / feather from a wide choice of yarns.
- Learn about texture and knotting techniques to complete and personalise your macrame leaf / feather.
- Take your skills to the next level with Jackie's inside knowledge and top tips to master this beautiful craft.
- You'll be supported and guided with Jackie's expert knowledge and passion for macrame
- Time to reflect and ask questions so that you leave with a sense of achievement, a new skill and of course a stunning handmade macrame leaf / feather as a reminder of your experience.
- Opportunity to shop for supplies so that you can continue learning your new skill at home.