Friday 8 July 202210:00 - 16:00Add to calendar
Careys Secret Garden
Further Information for your visit:
- Directions to the Secret Garden will be sent to you on your Order Confirmation
- Garden Visit: You can arrive anytime on the day of your booking so there is no rush to be here if you fancy a lie-in! The last entry is 3pm. There are no restrictions on how long you can stay at the garden during opening hours, although we anticipate visits to last 1-2 hours.
FREE Gardening Q&A session with the gardening team at 11am in the Reclaimed Barn, drop in with your plant and gardening queries for some expert tips and advice, the session is included in the admission price.
- The Secret Salt Pig coffee shop will be open during your visit with a delicious range of refreshments, light lunches, cakes, ice cream, and the BEST coffee!
- There will be a selection of our lovingly homegrown plants and herbs available to purchase from the retail area, as well as some other gift items
- Sorry, no dogs allowed on site except registered Guide Dogs
- Please note; card payments only
- Please check out our Events & Courses page for more ways to enjoy Careys Secret Garden, and if you're visiting regularly, take a look at our Annual Membership options