Friday 16 September 202210:00 - 16:00Add to calendar
Careys Secret Garden
Further Information for your visit:
- Directions to the Secret Garden will be sent to you on your Order Confirmation
Garden Tour: These run for approximately one hour and start promptly at 2pm (please arrive and check-in at the Secret Salt Pig before the tour starts. The Tour will be hosted by one of our gardening team. All garden tours must be pre-booked online.
- Garden Visit: You can arrive anytime on the day of your booking so there is no rush to be here if you fancy a lie-in! The last entry is 3pm. There are no restrictions on how long you can stay at the garden during opening hours, although we anticipate visits to last 1-2 hours.
- The Secret Salt Pig coffee shop will be open during your visit with a delicious range of refreshments, light lunches, cakes, ice cream, and the BEST coffee!
- There will be a selection of our lovingly homegrown plants and herbs available to purchase from the retail area, as well as some other gift items
- Sorry, no dogs allowed on site except registered Guide Dogs
- Please note; card payments only
- Please check out our Events & Courses page for more ways to enjoy Careys Secret Garden, and if you're visiting regularly, take a look at our Annual Membership options